First, set your vehicle
Needa Parts Engine Oil Drain Plug 652846Shop All Needa Parts
The 652846 is the newest version of the 1/2 In. oil drain plug. It has a pilot point for ease of installation and this also helps prevent cross threading.
- Great value
- Kit includes a rubber gasket, under the flanged hex so no further materials need to be purchased
- Flanged hex design with a recessed gasket for superior contact with the oil pan
- Pilot point for ease of installation and reducing the chance of cross threading
- 1/2 In. flanged hex
Advice and How-To's
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?
- What are symptoms of a bad oil pump?
- Explaing the Different Types of Motor Oil and Why it Matter
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?