First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Gasket Or Seal Included
The 652886 is a standard oil drain plug made mostly for Dodge trucks. It is a large M22-1.50 plug that uses a square counter sunk head style. The kit comes with a special metal rubber gasket for superior sealing characteristics.
- M22-1.50 standard plug for OE replacement applications
- Square countersunk head style for OE replacement
- Metal rubber gasket provides secure sealing properties
- Kit includes gasket and plug so no further purchase is required
Advice and How-To's
- Introducing Valvoline™ Restore & Protect
- Does Cold Weather Affect Motor Oil?
- Your Engine Is Losing Horsepower and Fuel Economy: Here's Why
- Why Is My Car Leaking Oil?
- Understanding Engine Oil Color: What Does it Mean?
- Synthetic Blend vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?