First, set your vehicle
Needa Parts Engine Oil Drain Plug 653106Shop All Needa Parts
The 653106 is a ford OE style pilot point plug. It comes with the flanged head and under the flange recessed rubber drain plug gasket attached. The M14-1.50 can be used on newer and older fords alike. The design is typical of those on newer Ford vehicles.
- Kit includes a rubber gasket, under the flanged hex so no further materials need to be purchased
- Flanged hex design with a recessed gasket for superior contact with the oil pan
- Pilot point for ease of installation and reducing the chance of cross threading
- 15 mm flanged hex
Advice and How-To's
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?
- What are symptoms of a bad oil pump?
- Explaing the Different Types of Motor Oil and Why it Matter
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?