First, set your vehicle
Needa Parts Engine Oil Drain Plug 653136Shop All Needa Parts
653136 is a special item for Honda car owners. This solves the problem of a leaky Honda M14-1.50 oil drain plug that may have small leaks. This is specially designed to seal with minimal torque and has an under the hex rubber gasket for superior sealing. Very short under the head at only 10 mm
- Kit includes a rubber gasket, under the flanged hex so no further materials need to be purchased
- Flanged hex design with a recessed gasket for superior contact with the oil pan
- 17 mm flanged hex
- Easy to install with minimum torque
Advice and How-To's
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?
- What are symptoms of a bad oil pump?
- Explaing the Different Types of Motor Oil and Why it Matter
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?