First, set your vehicle
Needa Parts Oil Drain Plug 652176Shop All Needa Parts
The Needa Parts 652176 is a M14-1.50 oversized oil drain plug that will help cut a new thread into your oil pan. Once you have a M14 thread that over time has become loose, the most common reason is threads have begun to strip the pan. The cutting edge actually increases the size of the threads cut into the pan, for a more secure hold.
- Standard hex design for easy installation
- 19 mm hex
- Oversized to form slightly larger thread for stripped pan
- Kit includes gasket and plug so no further purchase is required
Advice and How-To's
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?
- What are symptoms of a bad oil pump?
- Explaing the Different Types of Motor Oil and Why it Matter
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?