Dorman Oil Filler Cap 84111
Dorman's Engine Oil Filler Cap is constructed of durable rubber to provide a tight, heat-resistant seal for the valve cover. It effectively prevents debris from entering into the Engine Oil, helping to protect the engine from damage and ensure engine longevity.
- Replacement prevents debris and moisture from entering the Oil Fill Tube and contaminating the oil system
- Clearly marked with raised letters for quick identification under the hood
- Direct fit for ease of replacement
- Easy to install
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Oil Viscosity Explained: 5w20 vs. 5w30 vs. 10w30
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home
- How to Remove Oil Stains from Concrete
- How to Use Oil Stabilizer
- How and When To Check Your Oil
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Oil Recycling: How to Dispose of Motor Oil
- What Engine Oil Should You Use in the Winter?
- What Does Oil Do for a Car's Engine?