Dorman Oil Line For Turbo Unit 625-835
|Line Fitting Thread Diameter||0.49|
|Universal Or Specific Fit||Specific|
|Gasket Or Seal Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Material||Metal / Braided Hose|
|End 1 Fitting Gender||Female|
The Turbocharger Oil Line smoothly transfers oil to the vehicle's Turbocharger. For performance assurance, the Turbocharger Oil Line has been tested to meet product standards and quality.
- A proper functioning Turbocharger Oil Line is needed to avoid engine failure
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- This part has undergone SAE J343 testing for burst, tensile, cold bend and leakage
- Turbocharger Oil Return Line also available, sold separately
- Honda Accord Oil Line For Turbo Unit
- Honda Civic Oil Line For Turbo Unit
- Ford F150 Oil Line For Turbo Unit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Oil Line For Turbo Unit
- Toyota Camry Oil Line For Turbo Unit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Oil Line For Turbo Unit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Oil Line For Turbo Unit
- Toyota Corolla Oil Line For Turbo Unit
- Chevrolet Cruze Oil Line For Turbo Unit
- Ford Focus Oil Line For Turbo Unit
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?