First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Victor Reinz Oil Pan Gasket 10-10261-01Shop All Victor Reinz
Part # 10-10261-01
SKU # 1021061
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 13-14
|Color May Vary
|Molded Rubber And Plastic
|Bolt Hole Quantity
Built to meet or exceed the standards of original equipment manufacturers around the world and avoid comebacks Victor Reinz oil pan gaskets deliver the seal that prevents drops on the driveway. Victor Reinz engineers select the best designs and materials for the specific application. The level of sophistication in oil pan gasket form and function has jumped greatly in recent years, with the gasket often being an integral part of the manufacturers efforts to control engine noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). Only a company with innovative gasket technology can supply the right gasket for every application, new or old.
- Choosing Victor Reinz assures getting OE quality parts in gaskets sets that have the coverage, contents, packaging and electronic cataloging to best meet the needs of the aftermarket.
- Molded rubber on rigid carrier
- Compression limiters to prevent overtightening
- Includes all components required to complete the repair
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?