Dorman Oil Pan 264-189
|Oil Level Sensor Port||No|
|Engine Oil Cooler Return Fitting||No|
|Gasket Or Seal Included||No|
|Kick Out Type Pan||No|
|Drain Plug Included||Yes|
|Crank Shaft Wiper Included||No|
|Windage Tray Included||Yes|
Oil pan leaking? This engine oil pan is precision-engineered to match the original equipment pan on specific vehicle years, makes and models for a reliable replacement.
- Direct replacement - this engine oil pan is made to match the original pan on specific vehicles
- Complete assembly - includes replacement pan and drain plugs to match original components
- Durable design - high-strength coating prevents future corrosion
- Trustworthy value - backed by team of engineers and quality control experts in the United States
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?