First, set your vehicle
Dorman Oil Pan 264-222Shop All Dorman
Many of Dorman's engine oil pans include a drain plug and oil pan gasket for a complete repair. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit provides an additional layer of efficiency and convenience.
- High strength coating prevents rust
- Comes with mounting gasket (where applicable)
- Stamped steel or cast aluminum construction ensures long lasting durability
- Oil drain plug and drain plug gaskets also available separately
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost