Dorman Oil Pan 264-239
|Drain Thread Size||M14X1.5|
|Gasket Or Seal Included||No|
|Windage Tray Included||No|
|Crank Shaft Wiper Included||No|
Many of Dorman s engine oil pans include a drain plug and oil pan gasket for a complete repair. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit provides an additional layer of efficiency and convenience.
- High strength coating prevents rust
- Comes with mounting gasket (where applicable)
- Stamped steel or cast aluminum construction ensures long lasting durability
- Oil drain plug and drain plug gaskets also available separately
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?