Spectra Premium Oil Pan CRP31A
|Drain Thread Size||M14 X 1.5|
|Gasket Or Seal Included||No|
|Windage Tray Included||No|
|Material||Cold Rolled Steel (EDDQ)|
|Crank Shaft Wiper Included||No|
Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Spectra Premium oil pans meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace.
- Washed and then sealed with an anti-corrosive spray on the interior for a rust free unit at installation
- Fit tested on the very same vehicle application for which it was developed verifying first-hand that the design fits properly and can be easily installed
- Road tested to ensure real world performance and to verify that each design meets our high standards for quality
- Unit is designed to OE fit, form and function requirements accomplished by leveraging our OE expertise
- Durable powder coating applied to exterior of oil pan for a long lasting rust free unit
- Engineered to stringent tolerances based on our Canadian engineers in-depth knowledge of the OE part its designed to replace
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?