First, set your vehicle
Spectra Premium Oil Pan CRP44AShop All Spectra Premium
Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Spectra Premium oil pans meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace.
- Washed and then sealed with an anti-corrosive spray on the interior for a rust free unit at installation
- Fit tested on the very same vehicle application for which it was developed verifying first-hand that the design fits properly and can be easily installed
- Road tested to ensure real world performance and to verify that each design meets our high standards for quality
- Unit is designed to OE fit, form and function requirements accomplished by leveraging our OE expertise
- Durable powder coating applied to exterior of oil pan for a long lasting rust free unit
- Engineered to stringent tolerances based on our Canadian engineers’ in-depth knowledge of the OE part it’s designed to replace
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost