First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Mounting Hole Quantity
|Gasket Or Seal Included
|Drain Thread Size
|M12 X 1.75
|Engine Oil Cooler Return Fitting
|Kick Out Type Pan
|Oil Level Sensor Port
|Windage Tray Included
|Crank Shaft Wiper Included
|Drain Plug Included
Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Duralast oil pans meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace.
- Unit is designed to OE fit, form and function requirements accomplished by leveraging our OE expertise; Durable powder coating applied to exterior of oil pan for a long lasting rust free unit
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?