Dorman Oil Pressure Switch 926-188
This replacement oil pressure sensor is a direct replacement for the original sensor on specified applications. It is ruggedly designed and built to withstand required operating pressures and temperatures for reliable performance.
- Ideal replacement - this oil pressure sensor directly replaces the original sensor on specified vehicles and applications
- Durable construction - this sensor is specifically designed to withstand pressure and temperature extremes for reliable performance and accurate measurement
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment fit and function at a competitive price
- Trustworthy quality - backed by a team of designers and engineers in the United States
- Honda Accord Oil Pressure Switch
- Honda Civic Oil Pressure Switch
- Ford F150 Oil Pressure Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Oil Pressure Switch
- Toyota Camry Oil Pressure Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Oil Pressure Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Oil Pressure Switch
- Toyota Corolla Oil Pressure Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Oil Pressure Switch
- Ford Focus Oil Pressure Switch
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?