First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Duralast products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- In manufacturing, we utilize a laser etching system to calibrate thick film printed circuits. This method provides for high accuracy reading of actual oil pressure in vehicle's engine.
- In construction, we utilize high temperature, polyimide film diaphragms. These provide for exceptional cycle durability and resistance to rupture and oil leakage. Units are designed to handle rapid pressure pulsations, without component damage.
- All units are 100% tested using automated equipment that activates the switch, checks for leaks and stresses the part to ensure specification compliance, even under the most demanding operating conditions.
- Robust design and high grade materials meet the stringent demands of today's service professional
- Honda Accord Oil Pressure Switch
- Honda Civic Oil Pressure Switch
- Ford F150 Oil Pressure Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Oil Pressure Switch
- Toyota Camry Oil Pressure Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Oil Pressure Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Oil Pressure Switch
- Toyota Corolla Oil Pressure Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Oil Pressure Switch
- Ford Focus Oil Pressure Switch
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?