First, set your vehicle
Duralast Oil Pressure Switch PS204Shop All Duralast
The Duralast line of vehicle electronics is designed for OE form, fit and function for both import and domestic vehicles.
- Direct-fit replacement matches proper OE fit, form, and function and ensures trouble-free installation of your oil pressure switch
- Rigorously tested for reliability and peak performance, even under the harshest conditions
- Designed and engineered with high-quality materials and components, including copper alloy conductors, which leads to consistent, long-lasting performance
- All Duralast® switches are manufactured to meet or exceed OE performance, so you can install with confidence every time
- Honda Accord Oil Pressure Switch
- Honda Civic Oil Pressure Switch
- Ford F150 Oil Pressure Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Oil Pressure Switch
- Toyota Camry Oil Pressure Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Oil Pressure Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Oil Pressure Switch
- Toyota Corolla Oil Pressure Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Oil Pressure Switch
- Ford Focus Oil Pressure Switch
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost