Duralast Oil Pressure Switch PS340
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Male|
The Duralast® line of vehicle electronics are designed for OE form, fit and function for both import and domestic vehicles. The oil pressure switch (or sensor, depending on vehicle) reports engine oil system pressures to the on-board computer, and when oil pressure is low, will illuminate the check engine light. When not replaced, vehicle operator may not be notified of engine oil pressures falling below critical limits. In more advanced vehicles, an un-replaced faulty oil pressure switch or sensor may not notify on-board computers of critical system pressure, thus not allowing the computers to place the vehicle into limp mode to protect the engine.
- Direct fit replacement matches proper OE fit, form, and function and ensures trouble free installation of your oil pressure switch or sensor
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured with high quality materials, industry leading electrical components and strict quality controls
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?