First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
The Duralast line of vehicle electronics is designed for original equipment (OE) form, fit and function for both import and domestic vehicles. The Engine Oil Pressure Sensor/Switch reports engine oil system pressures to the on-board computer, and when oil pressure is low, will illuminate the check engine light. When not replaced, vehicle operators may not be notified of engine oil pressures falling below critical limits. In more advanced vehicles, an unreplaced faulty oil pressure switch or sensor may not notify on-board computers of critical system pressure, thus not allowing the computers to protect the engine from any damage.
- Direct fit replacement matches proper OE fit, form, and function and ensures trouble free installation
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured with high quality materials, industry leading electrical components and strict quality controls
- Honda Accord Oil Pressure Switch
- Honda Civic Oil Pressure Switch
- Ford F150 Oil Pressure Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Oil Pressure Switch
- Toyota Camry Oil Pressure Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Oil Pressure Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Oil Pressure Switch
- Toyota Corolla Oil Pressure Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Oil Pressure Switch
- Ford Focus Oil Pressure Switch
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?