First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Oil Pressure Switch PS401Shop All Duralast
Part # PS401
SKU # 704844
Price Not Available
The Duralast® line of vehicle electronics are designed for OE form, fit and function for both import and domestic vehicles. The oil pressure switch (or sensor, depending on vehicle) reports engine oil system pressures to the on-board computer, and when oil pressure is low, will illuminate the check engine light. When not replaced, vehicle operator may not be notified of engine oil pressures falling below critical limits. In more advanced vehicles, an un-replaced faulty oil pressure switch or sensor may not notify on-board computers of critical system pressure, thus not allowing the computers to place the vehicle into limp mode to protect the engine.
- Direct fit replacement matches proper OE fit, form, and function and ensures trouble free installation of your oil pressure switch or sensor
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured with high quality materials, industry leading electrical components and strict quality controls
- Honda Accord Oil Pressure Switch
- Honda Civic Oil Pressure Switch
- Ford F150 Oil Pressure Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Oil Pressure Switch
- Toyota Camry Oil Pressure Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Oil Pressure Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Oil Pressure Switch
- Toyota Corolla Oil Pressure Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Oil Pressure Switch
- Ford Focus Oil Pressure Switch
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?