Duralast Oil Pressure Switch PS678
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Male|
Duralast engine & transmission electronics are engineered and manufactured by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of powertrain electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every solenoid, sensor, switch, wire harness and modulator matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Direct-fit replacement for proper OE fitment. OE form & function for hassle-free installation of your Oil Pressure Switch
- Designed & engineered with high-quality materials to withstand harsh environments within the application for product longevity.
- Long-lasting performance that meets or exceeds OE performance. Install with confidence!
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?