First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Facet products are designed, manufactured, and tested internally. This is the only way we can ensure to those who choose Facet spare parts a quality equal, if not superior, to that of the original components, at competitive prices.
- - FACET masters an extraordinarily wide mix of technologies, components and materials - from the processing of basic electronics, to high precision mechanics - and we apply it in a highly automated production processes
- - Managing the process "end - to - end", from the design, to the engineering, up to the final inspection, also means being able to control and guarantee the quality of our products.
- - Injection moulding, PCB electric circuits and ceramic circuits manufacturing, cutting and welding represent some of our qualifying technologies
- Honda Accord Oil Pressure Switch
- Honda Civic Oil Pressure Switch
- Ford F150 Oil Pressure Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Oil Pressure Switch
- Toyota Camry Oil Pressure Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Oil Pressure Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Oil Pressure Switch
- Toyota Corolla Oil Pressure Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Oil Pressure Switch
- Ford Focus Oil Pressure Switch
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?