First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Melling Oil Pump Kit K-322Shop All Melling
Part # K-322
SKU # 971861
Price Not Available
Melling oil pump repair kits are provided to supply the parts needed to rebuild a specific individual oil pump that is a part of a timing cover application. A new or existing timing cover unit, if serviceable, is assembled using the components provided in the Melling oil pump repair kit. Melling kits include the required springs, shafts, gears gaskets, all the parts needed for a quality result. Although Melling recommends the purchase and install of a complete oil pump, in addition to oil pump repair kits for timing cover pumping units; Melling also supplies oil pump repair kits for several standard engine applications when a re builder has the desire to reuse the serviceable original oil pump casting.
- Components are manufactured from high quality materials for durable wear
- Includes components needed to rebuild a worn oil pump providing an alternative to purchasing a new oil pump
- Designed for long-life and worry-free performance
- Components are precision engineered for optimum fit and function
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle