First, Add Your Vehicle
Melling Oil Pump Kit K-79GShop All Melling
Melling oil pump repair kits are provided to supply the parts needed to rebuild a specific individual oil pump that is a part of a timing cover application. A new or existing timing cover unit, if serviceable, is assembled using the components provided in the Melling oil pump repair kit. Melling kits include the required springs, shafts, gears gaskets, all the parts needed for a quality result. Although Melling recommends the purchase and install of a complete oil pump, in addition to oil pump repair kits for timing cover pumping units; Melling also supplies oil pump repair kits for several standard engine applications when a re builder has the desire to reuse the serviceable original oil pump casting.
- Components are manufactured from high quality materials for durable wear
- Includes components needed to rebuild a worn oil pump providing an alternative to purchasing a new oil pump
- Designed for long-life and worry-free performance
- Components are precision engineered for optimum fit and function
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?