First, set your vehicle
Melling Oil Pump Pickup Tube and Screen 395SShop All Melling
A new Melling pick-up tube/oil screen assembly provides the lubrication oil as well as protection for your oil pump from materials that find their way into the engine oil supply system. Contaminates enter your oil system via engine wear, extended time between oil changes and other internal engine sources. These contaminates can interfere with the proper oil flow and pressure spring functions resulting in engine damage and/or failure. Melling suggests that a new properly installed oil pump pick-up tube/screen be a part of every oil pump installation. Several Melling oil pump applications are offered with an oil screen included.
- Manufactured from high quality durable materials for long wear
- Designed for long-life and worry-free performance
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
- Precision engineering protects the engine from dirt and contaminants
- Honda Accord Oil Pump Pickup Tube and Screen
- Honda Civic Oil Pump Pickup Tube and Screen
- Ford F150 Oil Pump Pickup Tube and Screen
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Oil Pump Pickup Tube and Screen
- Toyota Camry Oil Pump Pickup Tube and Screen
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Oil Pump Pickup Tube and Screen
- Dodge Ram 1500 Oil Pump Pickup Tube and Screen
- Toyota Corolla Oil Pump Pickup Tube and Screen
- Chevrolet Cruze Oil Pump Pickup Tube and Screen
- Ford Focus Oil Pump Pickup Tube and Screen
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?