First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Stress proof steel
A new Melling oil pump shaft is recommended to complete every new oil pump install. Melling offers a complete line of high quality shafts for domestic and import pump applications. A new oil pump shaft is necessary due to possible metal fatigue, cracking and even twisting damage of the old shaft even when the part appears to be in good condition. Complete every Melling oil pump replacement with a new Melling oil pump shaft.
- Precision engineered for optimum fit and function
- Manufactured from high quality materials for consistent durable wear
- Designed for long-life and worry-free performance
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?