Melling Oil Pump Shaft IS-95
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
|Shaft Material||Stress proof steel|
A new Melling oil pump shaft is recommended to complete every new oil pump install. Melling offers a complete line of high quality shafts for domestic and import pump applications. A new oil pump shaft is necessary due to possible metal fatigue, cracking and even twisting damage of the old shaft even when the part appears to be in good condition. Complete every Melling oil pump replacement with a new Melling oil pump shaft.
- Manufactured from high quality materials for consistent durable wear
- Precision engineered for optimum fit and function
- Designed for long-life and worry-free performance
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?