Melling Oil Pump Kit K-20IPHV
Melling oil pump repair kits are provided to supply the parts needed to rebuild a specific individual oil pump that is a part of a timing cover application. A new or existing timing cover unit, if serviceable, is assembled using the components provided in the Melling oil pump repair kit. Melling kits include the required springs, shafts, gears gaskets, all the parts needed for a quality result. Although Melling recommends the purchase and install of a complete oil pump, in addition to oil pump repair kits for timing cover pumping units; Melling also supplies oil pump repair kits for several standard engine applications when a re builder has the desire to reuse the serviceable original oil pump casting.
- Components are manufactured from high quality materials for durable wear
- Includes components needed to rebuild a worn oil pump providing an alternative to purchasing a new oil pump
- Designed for long-life and worry-free performance
- Components are precision engineered for optimum fit and function
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?