First, set your vehicle
Melling Oil Pump Kit K-334Shop All Melling
Melling oil pump repair kits are provided to supply the parts needed to rebuild a specific individual oil pump that is a part of a timing cover application. A new or existing timing cover unit, if serviceable, is assembled using the components provided in the Melling oil pump repair kit. Melling kits include the required springs, shafts, gears gaskets, all the parts needed for a quality result. Although Melling recommends the purchase and install of a complete oil pump, in addition to oil pump repair kits for timing cover pumping units; Melling also supplies oil pump repair kits for several standard engine applications when a re builder has the desire to reuse the serviceable original oil pump casting.
- Components are manufactured from high quality materials for durable wear
- Includes components needed to rebuild a worn oil pump providing an alternative to purchasing a new oil pump
- Designed for long-life and worry-free performance
- Components are precision engineered for optimum fit and function
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost