First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Melling Oil Pump M-395Shop All Melling
Part # M-395
SKU # 937027
Price Not Available
Gasket Or Seal Included
Mounting Hole Quantity
Additional Cover Shaft Support
Mounting Hole Diameter
Melling oil pumps provide dependable performance every time in every application. Every oil pump is engineered, manufactured and assembled to the highest material and production standards. Manufacturing processes include state of the art CNC machines and the latest phosphate coating processes. Melling oil pumps are manufactured from high quality materials in either cast iron or cast aluminum as specified by the OEM engine manufacturer. Internal oil pump components are produced from sintered metal or steel. Gears are machined to close tolerances to ensure proper engine pressure and correct, efficient pump operation. End plates are precision ground for maximum ware resistance. Depending on application and design, Melling oil pumps may use gear, impeller or the latest Gerome technology. When completed every Melling oil pump is individually tested for pressure and flow under conditions designed to duplicate actual engine operating conditions. In addition to OEM pump applications, Melling high performance oil pumps are offered for increased oil flow, increased oil pressure, anti-capitation capability, lighter pump weight and higher performance when needed. Depending on your oil pump requirements Melling high performance oil pumps are offered in cast iron, cast aluminum or aluminum billet materials. Each Melling high performance oil pump offers a step up in material selection, engineering advantages and increased durability. All Melling oil pumps are designed to provide the highest level of quality and performance with a reasonable level of investment.
- Precision engineered for optimum fit and function
- Manufactured from high quality materials for consistent durable wear
- Melling oil pumps are tested for pressure and flow under operating conditions to ensure quality
- Designed for long-life and worry-free performance
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?