First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Melling Oil Pump M-528Shop All Melling
Part # M-528
SKU # 441342
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
|Adjustable Pickup Screen
|Mounting Hole Diameter
|Oil Pump Pressure Type
|Oil Pump Volume Type
|Mounting Hole Quantity
|Oil Pump Type
|Gasket Or Seal Included
|Additional Cover Shaft Support
Melling oil pumps provide dependable performance every time in every application. Every pump is engineered, manufactured and assembled to the highest material and production standards. Manufacturing processes include state of the art CNC machines and the latest phosphate coating processes. Melling oil pumps are manufactured from high quality materials in either cast iron or cast aluminum as specified by the OEM engine manufacturer. Internal pump parts are produced from sintered metal or steel. Gears are machined to close tolerances to ensure proper engine pressure and correct, efficient pump operation. End plates are precision ground for maximum ware resistance. Depending on application and design, Melling pumps may use gear, impeller or the latest Croton technology. When completed every Melling oil pump is individually tested for pressure and flow under conditions designed to duplicate actual engine operating conditions. In addition to OEM pump applications, Melling select pumps are offered for increased oil flow, increased oil pressure, anti-cavitation capability, lighter pump weight and performance when needed. Depending on your oil pump requirements Melling select pumps are offered in cast iron, cast aluminum or aluminum billet materials. Each Melling select pump performance level offers a step up in material selection, engineering advantages and increased durability. All Melling select pumps are designed to provide the highest level of quality and performance with a reasonable level of investment.
- Precision engineered for optimum fit and function
- Manufactured from high quality materials for consistent durable wear
- Designed for long-life and worry-free performance
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?