First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Adjustable Pickup Screen
|Oil Pump Pressure Type
|Oil Pump Volume Type
|Pickup Tube Diameter
|Mounting Hole Quantity
|Oil Pump Type
|Gasket Or Seal Included
|Additional Cover Shaft Support
Melling oil pumps provide dependable performance every time in every application. Every Melling oil pump is engineered and assembled to the highest production standards from high quality materials. All Melling oil pumps use the latest in gear and gerotor technology to provide the highest level of quality and performance. Gears are machined to close tolerances to ensure proper engine pressure and correct, efficient pump operation. End plates are precision ground for maximum wear resistance. Every Melling oil pump is individually tested for pressure and flow under conditions designed to duplicate actual engine operating conditions.
- Precision engineered for optimum fit and function
- Manufactured from high quality materials for consistent durable wear
- Designed for long-life and worry-free performance
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?