First, Add Your Vehicle
Melling Oil Pump Pickup Tube and Screen 376SShop All Melling
A new Melling pick-up tube/oil screen assembly provides the lubrication oil as well as protection for your oil pump from materials that find their way into the engine oil supply system. Contaminates enter your oil system via engine wear, extended time between oil changes and other internal engine sources. These contaminates can interfere with the proper oil flow and pressure spring functions resulting in engine damage and/or failure. Melling suggests that a new properly installed oil pump pick-up tube/screen be a part of every oil pump installation. Several Melling oil pump applications are offered with an oil screen included.
- Manufactured from high quality durable materials for long wear
- Designed for long-life and worry-free performance
- Meets or exceeds original equipment specifications
- Precision engineering protects the engine from dirt and contaminants
Advice and How-To's
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil