Dorman Power Steering Oil Cooler 918-300
|Inlet Fitting Outside Diameter||0.315|
|Outlet Fitting Inside Diameter||0.394|
|Outlet Fitting Outside Diameter||0.394|
|Inlet Fitting Inside Diameter||0.315|
Coated for high corrosion resistance and increased protection against the elements, Dorman's power steering fluid cooler ensures long-lasting service. It is engineered to effectively cool the power steering fluid that flows through it, thereby prolonging the fluids life and helping to prevent leaks and the possibility of overheating.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- High-quality aluminum construction for extended durability
- Rigorous quality control measures have been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
- Prevents loss of power steering
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?