Dorman Power Steering Oil Cooler 918-311
|Inlet Fitting Outside Diameter||0.433|
|Outlet Fitting Inside Diameter||0.512|
|Outlet Fitting Outside Diameter||0.512|
|Inlet Fitting Inside Diameter||0.433|
Coated for high corrosion resistance and increased protection against the elements, the Dorman Power Steering Fluid Cooler ensures a long-lasting service life. They are quality-engineered to efficiently cool the power steering fluid that flows through it, thereby prolonging the fluid's life and helping to prevent leaks and the possibility of overheating.
- High-quality aluminum construction for extended durability
- Prevents loss of power steering
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Rigorous quality control measures have been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?