First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Power Steering Oil Cooler 918-316Shop All Dorman
Part # 918-316
SKU # 902910
Price Not Available
Inlet Fitting Outside Diameter
Outlet Fitting Inside Diameter
The original wire-type power steering cooler often becomes ineffective when the cooling fins corrode. This Dorman OE FIX steering cooler is made from corrosion-resistant aluminum and uses a more robust stacked fin design for greater durability.
- Improved design - this power steering cooler uses a stacked fin design instead of the original wire-type cooling fins for greater durability
- Upgraded material - the cooling fins on this power steering cooler are made of aluminum for greater corrosion resistance than the original steel fins
- Ideal replacement - this upgraded power steering cooler matches the fit and function of the original part for a trouble-free installation
- Quality tested - this part has undergone try-on, corrosion and material testing to ensure a quality fit and long service life
- Honda Accord Power Steering Oil Cooler
- Honda Civic Power Steering Oil Cooler
- Ford F150 Power Steering Oil Cooler
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Power Steering Oil Cooler
- Toyota Camry Power Steering Oil Cooler
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Power Steering Oil Cooler
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Steering Oil Cooler
- Toyota Corolla Power Steering Oil Cooler
- Chevrolet Cruze Power Steering Oil Cooler
- Ford Focus Power Steering Oil Cooler
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle