First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
ACDelco Copper Spark Plug C45LShop All ACDelco
Part # C45L
SKU # 429901
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Manufacturer Heat Range
|Ground Electrode Tip Design
|Ground Electrode Quantity
ACDelco Professional Conventional Spark Plugs are designed for reliability and efficient performance, and are a high quality replacement for many vehicles on the road today. Their high-quality copper cores and outstanding suppression characteristics deliver reliable performance. They are also available for Marine applications. These premium aftermarket replacement spark plugs are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
- Black Onyx coating helps reduce corrosion
- Copper core provides great heat transfer and helps maximize plug durability
- Ribbed suppressor seal extends resistance and helps prevent spark 'flash over' and misfires
- Nickel-chrome alloy sheathing helps prevent corrosion on center electrode
- Available for use in Marine applications
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?