First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
ACDelco Double Platinum Spark Plug 41-810Shop All ACDelco
Part # 41-810
SKU # 931386
Price Not Available
Ground Electrode Quantity
Platinum - Double
Ground Electrode Tip Design
ACDelco Professional Double Platinum Spark Plugs are premium aftermarket plugs, and are a high quality replacement for many vehicles on the road today. With a copper core and double platinum pads on the center electrode, these plugs are designed to deliver long-lasting performance. These premium aftermarket replacement spark plugs are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
- One-piece, fired-in suppressor seal blends three glass types for a gas-tight seal that helps reduce radio frequency and engine interference, regulate spark plug energy, and protect against compression pressures for long life
- Double platinum point pad on center and ground electrode offer excellent durability and consistent voltage demands to help reduce wear on ignition system
- Pure copper core results in cooler electrode temperature for maximized durability and fouling resistance
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?