First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Ground Electrode Tip Material
|Indicated Mean Effective Pressure (IMEP)
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Manufacturer Heat Range
|Platinum - Double
|Ground Electrode Tip Design
|Ground Electrode Quantity
|Center Electrode Design
|Ground Electrode Core Material
|Core Nose Length
|Electrical Terminal Type
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Double Platinum Spark Plugs are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. With a copper core and double platinum pads on the center electrode, these plugs are designed to deliver long-lasting performance. ACDelco GM Original Equipment parts are the true OE parts installed during the production or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some ACDelco GM Original Equipment parts may have formerly appeared as GM Genuine Parts (OE) or ACDelco Professional.
- One-piece, fired-in suppressor seal blends three glass types for a gas-tight seal that helps reduce radio frequency and engine interference, regulate spark plug energy, and protect against compression pressures for long life
- Double platinum point pad on center and ground electrode offer excellent durability and consistent voltage demands to help reduce wear on ignition system
- Pure copper core results in cooler electrode temperature for maximized durability and fouling resistance
- Some ACDelco GM Original Equipment parts may have formerly appeared as GM Genuine Parts (OE) or ACDelco Professional
- ACDelco GM Original Equipment parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?