First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Manufacturer Heat Range
|Ground Electrode Tip Design
|Ground Electrode Quantity
|Ground Electrode Core Material
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Iridium Spark Plugs are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. They are our latest in spark plug technology and an exact replacement for your vehicle’s original components. Iridium composition provides a high melting point and great strength, and provides excellent wear resistance and durability. ACDelco GM Original Equipment parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some ACDelco GM Original Equipment parts may have formerly appeared as GM Genuine Parts (OE) or ACDelco Professional.
- Iridium is the latest in spark plug technology and is an exact replacement for vehicles’ original components
- Iridium composition provides a high melting point and great strength, helps to provide excellent wear resistance and durability
- Iridium offers excellent engine idle stability, reliable cold starting, quick acceleration and smooth performance
- Three Piece Fired in Suppressor seal meters spark energy for long electrode life, helps prevent combustion leakage and helps block radio frequencies that can affect vehicle electronics
- Iridium plugs are laser-welded which provides precision welds, reduces excess debris and wear rate, thus increasing durability
- Some ACDelco GM Original Equipment parts may have formerly appeared as GM Genuine Parts (OE) or ACDelco Professional
- ACDelco GM Original Equipment parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors.
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?