First, set your vehicle
ACDelco Iridium Spark Plug 41-110Shop All ACDelco
ACDelco iridium spark plugs are the latest evolution in high-performance plug electrode material and are designed to last 100,000 miles.
- Spark gap remains virtually unchanged during the life of the plug
- Iridium is one of the hardest materials used in spark plugs today, which allows for smaller, more efficient electrode designs for improved cold starting and quicker acceleration
- One-piece integral suppressor seal helps reduce radio frequency interference, meters spark plug energy to help provide long electrode life, and seals against compression leakage
- Designed with corrosion-resistant shell
Advice and How-To's
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?