First, set your vehicle
ACDelco Iridium Spark Plug 41-162Shop All ACDelco
ACDelco Professional Iridium Spark Plugs are a high quality replacement for many vehicles on the road today. They are our latest in spark plug technology and an exact replacement for your vehicle’s original components. Iridium composition provides a high melting point and great strength, and provides excellent wear resistance and durability. These premium aftermarket replacement spark plugs are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
- Iridium offers excellent engine idle stability and smooth performance
- Iridium allows for small, efficient electrode designs for reliable cold starting and quick acceleration
- Iridium fine-wire electrode helps burn away carbon deposits on the tip of the plug as they form
- One piece suppressor seal helps block radio frequencies that can affect vehicle electronics
- Suppressor seal meters spark energy for long electrode life and helps prevent combustion leakage
Advice and How-To's
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?