First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Ground Electrode Tip Material
|Indicated Mean Effective Pressure (IMEP)
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Manufacturer Heat Range
|Ground Electrode Tip Design
|Ground Electrode Quantity
|Center Electrode Design
|Ground Electrode Core Material
|Core Nose Length
|Electrical Terminal Type
ACDelco Gold (Professional) RAPIDFIRE Spark Plugs are a high quality alternative to Original Equipment (OE) parts. These RAPIDFIRE Single Platinum Performance Spark Plugs are designed for everyday use and are a high quality replacement for many vehicles on the road today. These premium aftermarket spark plugs have high-quality suppressors that help prevent misfiring, an improved plug to boot seal, and a pure copper core for greater durability. These premium aftermarket replacement spark plugs are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function. ACDelco Gold (Professional) parts are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function, making them a smart choice for General Motors vehicles, as well as most makes and models, including special applications. These high-quality parts are backed by General Motors. Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional.
- Solid state suppressor, with two-piece glass and brass seal, can help reduce radio frequency interference, regulates spark energy for long electrode life, and helps protect against high combustion pressures
- Pure copper core provides great heat transfer and helps maximize plug durability
- Platinum on center electrode enables superior spark characteristics and can reduce voltage requirements of the ignition system
- Ribless insulator helps optimize plug to boot seal
- Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional
- Premium aftermarket replacement part
- Manufactured to meet specifications for fit, form, and function for General Motors vehicles as well as most makes and models
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?