First, Add Your Vehicle
Autolite Copper Spark Plug 985Shop All Autolite
Autolite has over 100 years of engineering experience and has sold over 11 billion plugs. Guaranteed to deliver quick starts, good fuel economy and smooth acceleration, Autolite Copper Core spark plugs are designed to meet or exceed OES design requirements. Consider upgrading to Autolite Platinum, Double Platinum or Iridium XP plugs for improved engine performance. Copper core plugs are the industry standard.
- One-piece terminal post adds strength
- Copper-glass seal bonds insulator, terminal post center electrode together; assures full required voltage at spark gap; gas-tight seal (100% leak proof)
- Resistor reduces radio frequency interference (RFI) and electrode erosion
- Multi-rib insulator reduces danger of "flash-over
- Cold-formed steel shell precision rolled threads
- Full Copper Core electrode provides better performance in all conditions
Advice and How-To's
- How to clean a spark plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug