First, set your vehicle
Autolite Double Platinum Spark Plug APP104Shop All Autolite
Autolite has over 100 years of engineering experience and has sold over 11 billion plugs. Designed and engineered in the USA, Autolite Double Platinum spark plugs feature platinum-to-platinum firing which virtually eliminates gap erosion, reduces misfires and increases durability of the plug. Consider upgrading to Autolite Iridium XP spark plugs for increased performance.
- OE design
- Reduced gap erosion
- Full-platinum tips; platinum on both the center and side electrodes to promote reduced gap wear
- Works to optimize engine performance for a longer life and improved fuel economy
- Platinum ball welding process provides a consistent point of contact for enhanced adhesion
Advice and How-To's
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?