First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Autolite Double Platinum Spark Plug APP5245Shop All Autolite
Part # APP5245
SKU # 438180
Price Not Available
Ground Electrode Tip Design
Electrical Terminal Type
Center Electrode Tip Material
Ground Electrode Core Material
Autolite has over 100 years of engineering experience and has sold over 11 billion plugs. Designed and engineered in the USA, Autolite Double Platinum spark plugs feature platinum-to-platinum firing which virtually eliminates gap erosion, reduces misfires and increases durability of the plug. Consider upgrading to Autolite Iridium XP spark plugs for increased performance.
- OE design
- Reduced gap erosion
- Full-platinum tips; platinum on both the center and side electrodes to promote reduced gap wear
- Works to optimize engine performance for a longer life and improved fuel economy
- Platinum ball welding process provides a consistent point of contact for enhanced adhesion
Advice and How-To's
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work