First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Ground Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Platinum - Double
|Ground Electrode Tip Design
|Ground Electrode Quantity
|Ground Electrode Core Material
|Center Electrode Insulator Tip Projection
|Electrical Terminal Type
Autolite has over 100 years of engineering experience and has sold over 11 billion plugs. Designed and engineered in the USA, Autolite Double Platinum spark plugs feature platinum-to-platinum firing which virtually eliminates gap erosion, reduces misfires and increases durability of the plug. Consider upgrading to Autolite Iridium XP spark plugs for increased performance.
- Improved fuel efficiency, durability, and optimal performance
- OE design
- Reduced gap erosion
- Full-platinum tips; platinum on both the center and side electrodes to promote reduced gap wear
- Works to optimize engine performance for a longer life and improved fuel economy
- Platinum ball welding process provides a consistent point of contact for enhanced adhesion
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?