First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Autolite Iridium Ultra Spark Plug AI5863Shop All Autolite
Part # AI5863
SKU # 1103112
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Feb. 28
|Ground Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Manufacturer Heat Range
|Ground Electrode Tip Design
|Ground Electrode Quantity
|Ground Electrode Core Material
|Center Electrode Insulator Tip Projection
|Electrical Terminal Type
|Center Electrode Projection
Autolite® Iridium Ultra Laser Finewire Spark Plugs are one of our brand's most technologically advanced products. These spark plugs provide superior durability, more focused ignition with better overall ignitability for optimum performance. Autolite® Spark Plugs are the best alternative to OE spark plugs, offering OE fit form and function supporting all foreign and domestic makes and models at a value price. Autolite provides the automotive aftermarket and original equipment manufacturers with the highest quality ignition products and is the leading supplier of spark plugs in the world.
- Autolite Iridium Ultra® is an engineered OE replacement
- A laser-welded iridium finewire center electrode
- Provides optimal fuel efficiency, acceleration and focused ignitability
- High-alumina ceramic insulator for increased strength
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?