First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Autolite Platinum Spark Plug AP5144Shop All Autolite
Part # AP5144
SKU # 434619
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
|Ground Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Ground Electrode Tip Design
|Ground Electrode Quantity
|Ground Electrode Core Material
|Center Electrode Insulator Tip Projection
|Electrical Terminal Type
Autolite has over 100 years of engineering experience and has sold over 11 billion plugs. Designed and engineered in the USA, Autolite Platinum spark plugs provide a center wire platinum firing tip which provides reduced gap erosion, fewer misfires, better performance and increased durability. Consider upgrading to Autolite Double Platinum or Iridium XP spark plugs for increased performance.
- OE design
- Necked-down center electrode fires quicker, cleaner with less voltage for easier starts, quicker acceleration and improved fuel economy (as compared to standard plugs)
- High nickel alloy side electrode maintains precise gap
- Full platinum tip assures virtually no gap erosion for long life
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?