First, set your vehicle
Autolite Platinum Spark Plug AP5243Shop All Autolite
'Platinum firing tip, resists wear to help maintain gap size. Center wire platinum firing tip; results in reduced gap erosion, fewer misfires and better performance. OE design guaranteed to deliver quick starts, good fuel economy and smooth acceleration.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How Spark Plugs Work
- How To Change a Lawn Mower Spark Plug
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?