First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Ground Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Tip Material
|Center Electrode Core Material
|Ground Electrode Tip Design
|Ground Electrode Quantity
|Ground Electrode Core Material
|Center Electrode Insulator Tip Projection
|Electrical Terminal Type
|Center Electrode Projection
Autolite has over 100 years of engineering experience and has sold over 11 billion plugs. Designed and engineered in the USA, Autolite Platinum spark plugs provide a center wire platinum firing tip which provides reduced gap erosion, fewer misfires, better performance and increased durability. Consider upgrading to Autolite Double Platinum or Iridium XP spark plugs for increased performance.
- OE design
- Necked-down center electrode fires quicker, cleaner with less voltage for easier starts, quicker acceleration and improved fuel economy (as compared to standard plugs)
- High nickel alloy side electrode maintains precise gap
- Full platinum tip assures virtually no gap erosion for long life
Advice and How-To's
- Why Oil Is on Your Spark Plugs
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Spark Plug
- How Often Do Spark Plugs Need to Be Replaced?
- Copper vs Iridium Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- Iridium vs Platinum Spark Plugs: What’s the Difference?
- How to Test a Spark Plug
- How much does it cost to replace spark plugs?
- Spark Plugs vs Glow Plugs: What’s the difference?
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?